miércoles, 10 de julio de 2019

JOURNAL #6


Resultado de imagen para teacher with students cartoon


I think that this was one of the most stressful weeks because it was the end of the term, so I had too much to do, especially with all those students who still had doubts about topics. I could say that I manage my time in a wisely way, I know that I had a lot works to being grade so I decided to have a group activity where students had the opportunity to correct some exercises with me. It was an interesting way to grade because of the participation of my students, also they asked questions about it and compare with their classmates.  In general, I would say that I have good results at the end of the term, nobody failed the subject and the most important thing, I feel that my students learn while they enjoyed the classes. I still have 3 more weeks, I will use this time to have a general review of some aspects that I consider I need to improve, for example, grammatical issues, but always in a didactic way.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario