During this week I was so stressful because Eleventh-grade students are going to take the “Icfes” national exam, so the school is focused on just obtaining good results. I could notice that my students are thinking about it all the time, they are worried about their future, next year the majority of them are going to be at the university. For that reason, I decided to talk with the teacher and give her some suggestions, so we decided to put in stop the course programming and being focus on the national exam. Students had the opportunity to ask some questions, I carried out a complete review of some topics and also I looked for some material with multi-choice questions. I have 3 hours per class, so I have to plan a lot of activities because students tend to get boring easily, now is more difficult because we are studying a lot of grammar topics, I am using a lot of games, I am trying to have dynamic reviews. My students are grateful and I feel that they are clarifying a lot of doubt so all my sacrifice worth it.sábado, 13 de julio de 2019
JOURNAL #7
During this week I was so stressful because Eleventh-grade students are going to take the “Icfes” national exam, so the school is focused on just obtaining good results. I could notice that my students are thinking about it all the time, they are worried about their future, next year the majority of them are going to be at the university. For that reason, I decided to talk with the teacher and give her some suggestions, so we decided to put in stop the course programming and being focus on the national exam. Students had the opportunity to ask some questions, I carried out a complete review of some topics and also I looked for some material with multi-choice questions. I have 3 hours per class, so I have to plan a lot of activities because students tend to get boring easily, now is more difficult because we are studying a lot of grammar topics, I am using a lot of games, I am trying to have dynamic reviews. My students are grateful and I feel that they are clarifying a lot of doubt so all my sacrifice worth it.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario