jueves, 23 de mayo de 2019

JOURNAL #3


Resultado de imagen para English teacher cartoon

In general, I could say that it was a good week. It was possible to carry out some projects with the students. During this week I was focus on Reading comprehension and speaking, those are the skill that the cooperator teacher suggested me improve in the classroom. For that reason, the use of short presentations was essential in order to encourage students. One important aspect that I need to be careful is the use of notes or paper during presentations, students have this habit for each presentation, so I told them that the next presentations they are not allowed to use this material otherwise they are not doing their best, they are going to read and that is not the main idea with this kind of activities.  On the other hand, I could notice that during this week my lessons plans changed totally because of other activities in the high school,  I had another topic to be introduced, but I didn’t have time to implement the complete lesson plan, the time during this week was crucial,  I tried to use time wisely.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario