miércoles, 15 de mayo de 2019

WHAT MAKES YOU A GOOD TEACHER?


Resultado de imagen para BEAUTIFUL PICTURE OF TEACHERS CARTOON

What makes a good teacher?

I think that the most important thing to become a teacher is loved what you are going to do. When you start the degree in a university, since the first moment you are going to feel if you are ready for this field or not. I remembered that I couldn’t imagine becoming a teacher. But when you have the experience to share ideas, to be in a classroom and try to help students in class my mind totally change, because I noticed that the principal objective in my life was trying to help people y anyway. Also, I think that teachers should have some qualities such as responsibility, patience, respect, and tolerance. 
So it is important that teenagers think about what they want to be in a future in that way probably they will love their professions, and their work become in a free time activity every day. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario