
During this week I had a lot of work to do, unfortunately, there were a lot of activities in this school so I hadn’t class for 3 hours. This is one of the problems that we are facing nowadays, all your weekends you plan classes, but during the week, you have to change your activities to make shorter your lesson in order to have time to comply at least one part of your initial idea. I felt a little bit disappointed because I had to discard many interesting activities.
On the other hand, one of the positive aspects during this week was the 3rd intervention about the innovation plan; I noticed how I chose the best topic to work with my students. They are really motivated by this kind of activities. In this intervention, they had to make an ecological corner where they are going to share environmental news, message related to pollution, a new way to recycle and so on… I could notice that each day they are using English expressions for communicating, I am working hard in self-confidence in my classroom, I think that I am accomplishing with my principal objective inside the classroom that is trying to encourage them to discover all the English speaking skill that they have, they are amazing.
Hey, Rose
ResponderEliminarI want to write about two important aspects in your journal. On one hand, I can tell you that I am able to understand how you feel about time because in my own experience, I have had a lot of problems with it. Sometimes, I can't finish my lesson with all the activities But I usually try to do the most difficult activities in class and then, students have to do the easiest at home. It works with my group, you shoud try next time.
On the other hand, I am really happy about the good development of your intervention. This is really good when you feel that you are doing an excellent process with them that even you notice how they improve during the process. Congratulation.