
JOURNAL 1
In this week was necessary to review some topics. For that reason, I found some games in order that students could study the topics but in a didactic way rather than photocopies and study grammar. I could notice how difficult is for me try to carry out a grammar class because the topic here was “the use of conditionals”. In many times students tend to be confused so I need to think about some different strategies for implementing in the classroom. One of the strategies was the work in groups, they really enjoy talk with their classmates, so I gave them a situation where they had to use conditionals, they did a short story and after that they presented it, it was a successful activity.
If I could have the opportunity to change something about the class I would change the way I was teaching grammar, it was the most boring of the class.
Hey teacher rous!I think it is the key of developing a good English classroom ,the more activities you have planned for them the more comfortable you will feel , because if you feel or see that your students do not cope with the activity or strategy you present to them you can easily change and avoid boredom in side the class. I really like it .GREAT JOB!
ResponderEliminarThank you teacher Cate. I agree with you, thanks for this good idea. If you have any game to suggest me, It would be fantastic!
Eliminar